I'm spending six months in Thailand just outside of Bangkok working with children who have disabilities. These are some of my thoughts and experiences

Thursday, November 03, 2005

motorcycle

Nov 3

I have a motorcycle that I ride back and forth from work now. Well, it’s not really mine, it’s supposed to be repossessed soon, but the people haven’t come to get it yet. And, I have access to the keys so I take it to work everyday now. It’s a lot of fun. Today I took a couple of the Thai women that work at CCD to the supermarket. I wish I had a picture of that because the bike is only a 125cc I think and 3 people on it must look funny. A lot of people look anyways because I’m the only white guy in Pakkred I think that drives a motorcycle around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky Durham said...

Well, enjoy having a motorcycle while you can! :) I just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm reading your blog.

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Jeff said...

well, i guess i'll keep writing them then

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home