I'm spending six months in Thailand just outside of Bangkok working with children who have disabilities. These are some of my thoughts and experiences

Friday, April 18, 2008

Change

With the Thai new years giving everyone Monday through Wednesday off of work, we started back up yesterday for a two day work week. Not too much to write about the two days at work. Heather, the girl that came out here with me is leaving on Tuesday morning back to America. That means I’m over half my stay here. The two people from Belgium that are living here are leaving on the first of May, which is coming up pretty quick too. In the last two weeks the house went from having 6 people in it to having 12 people in it. After the first of May we’ll be back to 7, but a new group. Things here tend to change really quick with people moving in and out all the time. After being here for about a month I was feeling like things were settling down into a rhythm, but after about a month of calm, things started changing again and will probably continue to do so until I leave. I think I enjoy the changes…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home