I'm spending six months in Thailand just outside of Bangkok working with children who have disabilities. These are some of my thoughts and experiences

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Back in America

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of posts the last few days. Things went pretty quick over there. We made it back to the states this morning, Saturday around 9 am. Pretty exhausted now after that many hours of travel. I did get to spend time with the boys I had worked with previously through CCD which was amazingly cool. I'm going to get some sleep now, just wanted to let you know we're back safe. I'll definitely be posting more stories over the next few days here and probably some pictures too so keep checking. Thanks again for everything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home